Here's one potential process:
- A copyright-owner goes to worldcopyrightassociation.com, uploads their content and activates the copyrights.
- The copyright association partners with major text, video, sound search engines and crawls all the content in the world.
- When the search engines find illegal content, an automatic e-mail is sent to the website owner and the hosting company.
- In the e-mail the website owner and the hosting company is introduced to a set of tools that enables them to automatically remove the content, identify the person who uploaded the content and temporarily blacklist the IP-address of the uploader. The system also provides the siteowner with tools to monitor the illegal uploader.
- The website owner can also implement a micropayment solution that's completely integrated with Paypal, Google Checkout and other payment systems. This way, all websites can offer copyrighted content, make some money on it and pay the content owner in a reversed affiliate program™.